KN-250SP Tiger Scuba Knife
The AQUATEC Tiger Dive knife is perfect for diving and for military. The silhouetted one-piece dive knife is getting more and more popular. The advantages of this type of one-piece knife blade is its thin profile and less weight to make it more portable, but the drawback is that it is difficult and awkward to hold. The Tiger Scuba Knife compound material rubber and plastic insert to give the handle a very comfortable holding.
Quick draw and Reinsert:
A special design of quick release and lock mechanism is located on top portion of the sheath which can be access easily and operate by single hand.
Simply push the button to draw the knife, and push the knife all the way down when reinsert A click can be heard if the knife is completely locked.
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Material: 304 Stainless steel.
- Overall lenght: 250 mm (9.8 inch).
- Blade length: 122 mm (4.8 inch).
- Handle: 125 mm. (5 inch)
- Blade thickness: 5 mm (0.2 inch).
- Weight: 205 g (kinfe body).
- Standard accessories: Strap and Sheath.
- Straps x 2: 470 mm (18.5 inch) and 390 mm (15.4 inch).
- Sharp tip.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment OEM & ODM available.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment customization.
- ⊙ Manufactured by: Aquatec
- Stainless Steel 304: KN-250SP Strap Tip & KN-250SB Blunt Tip.
- Although Stainless steel 304 is an ideal material for diver’s knife, but it is not rust free like titanium. Wash the knife thoroughly with fresh water after use, dry it completely and a thin silicone oil layer is recommended before reinsert to the sheath for storage.