FN-400 Scuba JetFin
Negative Buoyancy thrust JetFin.
** Negative **** Thrust **
When Fining in the Up-Stroke, due to the Angle of the Vent, the Fin Reacts as a Solid Blade for Maximum Power and Propulsion. Jet Fins come equipped with Strong and Durable Adjustable Rubber Fin Straps with Metal Buckles for Bulletproof Reliability.
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Material: Rubber
- Proven Vented Design
- Choice of Combat and Tactical Units Worldwide
- Used by Scuba Instructors and Diving Professionals
- Excellent Propulsion and Comfort in Vented Fin
- Durable Rubber Construction
- Provides Exceptional Speed with Minimal Effort
- Water Flows-Thru Vents on Weaker Down-Stroke of Fining
- Vents Reduce Pressure, Providing Less Strain on Leg
- Angle of the Vent Reacts as a Solid Blade on Up-Stroke
- Up-Stroke Provides Maximum Power and Propulsion
- Strong and Durable Adjustable Rubber Fin Straps
- Metal Buckles for Bulletproof Reliability
- Adjustable Heel Strap Secures Strap for Ease of Pre-Dive Preparation
- ⊙ Diving Equipment OEM & ODM available.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment customization.
- ⊙ Manufactured by: Aquatec
- After each use, must be rinsed with fresh water.