RG-2100F First Stage Scuba Regulator
AQUATEC SCUBA Regulator RG-2100F this compact, lightweight first stage delivers instant and consistent airflow by way of two H.P. and four L.P. ports. Also offers an accommodating breathing resistance adjustment knob and universal swivel hose providing higher utility and greater variety.
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Type: Balanced diaphragm First Stage Scuba Regulator.
- Connector: Yoke & Din type.
- Intermediate pressure: 135-145 PSI (9.5-10.2 Bar).
- High pressure port: (7/16″ 20W UNF-2B) x 2.
- Low pressure port: (3/8″ 24W UNF-2B) x 4.
- Ventilation: air supply 3000PSI (135 SCFM).
- Weight: 1000 Grams.
- Material: Chromium plated brass body/SUS springs.
- Cool & warm water use.
- CE Approval.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment OEM & ODM available.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment customization.
- ⊙ Manufactured by: Aquatec
- After each use, must be rinsed with fresh water.
Scuba Gear Service Kit