WS-300 Diving Multi-Page Wrist Slate
Whether you are a new diver or a dive instructor, or anywhere in between, you always have the need to write something down underwater. For the new diver, it may be for asking questions later back on the boat or shore about why you felt something or what kind of marine life you encountered. For the photographer, it may be the camera settings used on specific shots you took for review later. For the instructor, the ability to write underwater may be necessary for an evaluation of a student’s skills.
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Size: 5.5″ x 4.2″ , 3.5″ x 4.2″ and 3.5″ x 4.2″.
- Great Multiple Page Slate Design
- Standard or Glow-in-the-Dark Models
- Glow-in-the-Dark: Great for Night and Low Light Condition Diving
- Useful for Divers of All Skill Levels
- Velcro Wrist Strap to Secure Slate
- Coiled Lanyard Attaches Pencil
- Tube to Secure Pencil
- Durable Plastic Construction
- Materials:Plastic And Velcro.
- Attachment Point:Velcro Fastener Wrist Strap.
- Pencil/Marker:PencilPurposeDive Communication.
- Special Feature:3 Page Design, Glow-In-The-Dark Model Available.
- Weight: 0.35 lb.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment OEM & ODM available.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment customization.
- ⊙ Manufactured by: Aquatec
- After each use, must be rinsed with fresh water