KN-100 Galaxy Scuba Knife
The Galaxy is equally at home on your key chain as it is 1000 feet off the deck. Big enough to slice an apple and small enough to store in a small pocket.The serrated blade is made from surgical quality 420 stainless steel blade, carabiner hole, and bottle opener and even at a scant 21 g it’s tough enough to handle years of use and abuse.
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Material: 420 Stainless steel.
- Overall lenght: 95 mm (3.74 inch).
- Blade length: 28 mm (1.10inch).
- Blade thickness: 2 mm (0.08 inch).
- Weight: 21.5 g (kinfe body).
- ⊙ Diving Equipment OEM & ODM available.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment customization.
- ⊙ Manufactured by: Aquatec
- Stainless Steel 420 Galaxy Dive Knife:
- Although Stainless Steel 420 is an ideal material for diver’s knife, but it is not rust free like titanium. Wash the knife thoroughly with fresh waters after use, dry it completely and a thin silicone oil layer is recommended before reinsert to the sheath for storage.
- This scuba knife is designed with super ergonomics to give the diver every advantage in convenience, leverage and safety.
- The large finger guard on the bottom prevents your hand from slipping forward onto the razor sharp serrated blade.
- The knurled thumb press on the top of the blade insures that you can exert maximum pressure to your cut.
- The position of your thumb by the line cutter notch means that you can cut a line that is behind your back or otherwise out of sight by merely allowing it to slide down your thumb nail. It’s almost as easy to manipulate as your bare hands.