RG-3000S (B) Second Stage Regulator
Located on the front of the second stage, when push the purge button shoots air from the air hose into the second stage to exhaust any water inside the mouthpiece. The purge button also allows us to remove the air pressure from the regulator so we can easily take the regulator off the air tank. The mouthpiece is the part of the regulator second stage that we put in our mouth to breathe through.
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Type: Downstream demand valve with twin air intake.
- Intermediate pressure: 145 PSI.
- Inhalation effort: 0.8-1.4 CIW (Column inches of Water).
- Exhalation efferot: 1.1 CIW.
- Flow rate: 30+SCFM (Air supply: 3000PSI).
- ⊙ Diving Equipment OEM & ODM available.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment customization.
- ⊙ Manufactured by: Aquatec
- After each use, must be rinsed with fresh water.
Scuba Gear Service Kit