BK-504 SUS 304 Deluxe weight buckle
Dive weight belt buckle will fit any standard width weight belt or BCD webbing etc. BK-504 Deluxe dive weight belt buckle is the quality stainless steel buckle with easy grip latch, it has 2 Slot version, Straight buckle design, and easy large handle release. As you cam your weight belt buckle in place your buckle breaks! The worst thing that can happen on a tropical vacation has just happen No weight belt! Weight belt buckles are pretty standard. There a 2 types of materials used; Plastic or steel. Steel buckles are stronger, heavier will last longer but they can get bent out of shape over time.
Don’t leave on a vacation without a Spare Weight Belt Buckle why ruin a great holiday because of a few dollars. Always pack a spare! Hollis Buckle is made of Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel. You just set up your equipment for your dive. Divers should carry a backup or spare for this Stainless Steel Weight Belt Cam Lock Buckle. The Aquatec BK-504 SUS 304 Deluxe buckle is spring loaded and automatically adjusts your belt as your suit compresses and keeps your weight belt firmly in place adding to your safety. Aquatec BK-504 SUS 304 Deluxe weight belt cam lock buckle made from Stainless Steel. This is good quality BK-504 Deluxe Weight Belt Buckle makes a great save-a-dive kit Item.
Threading a 3-Slot Quick-Release Belt Buckle
Starting from the front of the metal buckle, thread the left waist strap through the larger end slot of the buckle. Position the buckle approximately 45 cm (18 inches) of webbing length from the plate left waist slot. Then thread the webbing from the back through the centre slot and through the front of the inner most slot. Then thread the webbing through the back of the larger end slot so there are two thicknesses of webbing through one slot and pull the weave tight.
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Quick-Release Buckle.
- Easy to adjust and release.
- As this Nylon quick release buckle is suitable for use with standard 50 mm (2 inch) nylon webbing
- It is ideal for replacing plastic buckles found on other belts, for making your own weight belts or harnesses from webbing, or for BC buckle replacement.
- The quick release belt buckle has 2 slots to ensure the webbing cannot slip improving diver safety.
- A must have piece of diving equipment for any divers spares bag or tool box.
- Size: 2 in / 5.1 cm
- Material: SUS 304.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment OEM & ODM available.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment customization.
- ⊙ Manufactured by: Aquatec
- After each use, must be rinsed with fresh water.