AIR-300 Second Stage Scuba Regulator.
This is a feature rich integrated octo. Yet its size and weight is hardly much larger than a simple power inflator. Its breathing ability is adequate for a safe accent although not as good as other integrated octos that rival mainstream primary second stages. The layout of the controls is not as instinctual as others this may be due to the need to fit a third button for the subduck.
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Four in One
- Safe Second/Octo
- Power Inflator
- Air Horn (Up to 1/2 mile)
- Underwater Signaling device
- An idea replace for apare Second stage.
- Integrated with BCD inflator air system.
- Signaling in both underwater and surface, very high volume 110-120 dB range over 1.0 Km.
- Intermediate pressure: 145 PSI.
- Inhalation effort: 1.6-2.0 CIW (Column inches of Water).
- Exhalation efferot: 1.1 CIW.
- Flow rate: 30+SCFM (Air supply: 3000PSI).
- Compatible with all BC’s except by Aeris, Aqua-Lung, Cressi, Dacor, Oceanic, SeaQuest, TUSA models with the A.P.A. Active Purge Assist inflator system, US Divers and XS Scuba
- ⊙ Diving Equipment OEM & ODM available.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment customization.
- ⊙ Manufactured by: Aquatec
PAT. 138418 / 317264 / US 6,513,525 B2
- After each use, must be rinsed with fresh water.
Scuba Gear Service Kit