KN-230 Leopard Scuba Knife
The AQUATEC Leopard Dive knife is perfect for diving, camping, hunting, survival, and the military. The silhouetted one-piece dive / activity knife is getting more and more popular. The advantages of this type of one-piece knife blade is its thin profile and less weight to make it more portable, but the drawback is that it is difficult and awkward to hold. The Leopard Dive Knife has solved this problem by having an ergonomically shaped handle with a thin plastic insert to give the handle a very comfortable feel.
Quick draw and Reinsert:
AQUATEC Leopard Dive Knife special design of quick release and lock mechanism is located on middle portion of the sheath, which can be access easily and operate by single hand. Simply push the button to draw the knife, and push the knife all the way down when reinsert. A click can be heard if the knife is completely locked.
The AQUATEC Leopard dive knife comes with a complete set of mounting hardware:
The hard sheath has a positive click lock that prevents the knife from being removed until you depress the release.
You get a set of straps that allow you to strap it to your arm or leg.
It has a mounting on the back of the sheath to which you can attach any of the mounting accessories that come with it.
There is a belt clip that will allow you to attach it either vertically or horizontally to any strap, and comes with the stainless screws that allow you to attach the various accessories.
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Material: 304 Stainless steel.
- Overall lenght: 230 mm (9 inch).
- Blade length: 90 mm (3.5 inch).
- Blade thickness: 4 mm (0.16 inch).
- Weight: 155 g (kinfe body).
- Standard accessories: Straps, Sheath, BC mount.
- Straps x 2: 470 mm (18.5 inch) and 390 mm (15.4 inch).
- ⊙ Diving Equipment OEM & ODM available.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment customization.
- ⊙ Manufactured by: Aquatec
- Although Stainless Steel 304 is an ideal material for diver’s knife, but it is not rust free like titanium. Wash the knife thoroughly with fresh water after use, dry it completely and a thin silicone oil layer is recommended before reinsert to the sheath for storage.
- This AQUATEC Leopard Dive Knife is designed with super ergonomics to give the diver every advantage in convenience, leverage and safety.
- The large finger guard on the bottom prevents your hand from slipping forward onto the razor sharp serrated blade.
- The knurled thumb press on the top of the blade insures that you can exert maximum pressure to your cut.
- The position of your thumb by the line cutter notch means that you can cut a line that is behind your back or otherwise out of sight by merely allowing it to slide down your thumb nail. It’s almost as easy to manipulate as your bare hands.